« All posts
30 March 2015
Inspired by @MarthaLaneFox doing her 2015 #DimblebyLecture I thought I’d document an idea I had years ago.
A simple points system for working out the technical capability of your Companies executive board:
Assign the following points for any member of your technical executive (or equivalent):
- 1 point for anyone who has a twitter account (but only if)
- they manage it themselves
- have over 1000 tweets
- have tweeted in the last week
- 2 point for anyone who has ever worked directly on a software project
- 5 points for anyone whose career includes a hands-on technical role (QA/Dev/Operations)
- 10 points for anyone that has written code in the last month
Add them up and divide by the amount of people on the executive.
Anyone willing to publicly come out and publish their index (and workings!) ?
comments powered by